Chatlayer.ai is the AI conversational platform on which enterprises build Chat- and Voicebots in 100+ languages without coding. We are proudly part of , a leading global CPaaS player.
The essence of the role
As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a vital role in our company’s growth strategy. You will target new prospects, handle incoming leads, provide demos, close deals with SME’s and support the sales executives in closing deals with corporates, this all in an international setting.
As our new Sales Development Representative, you’ll:
- Outbound prospect in coordination with assigned business or regional office
- Handle incoming leads
- Give demos to prospect organizations
- Create reports for measuring sales development, retention, forecasting, and pipeline building
- Take initiative for organizing webinars, demo sessions, training sessions, etc.
- Present our company at exhibitions
You will be based in either Antwerp or in Utrecht in the Netherlands - depending on your own preferences.
Who are you?
You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS) as a business model and have a previous experience in inside sales development. You understand how SaaS sales works - finding the right POI by listening to the prospect, use the right approach for an industry, trigger the attention and you like working together with a team to close the deal.
In order to contribute in this role you have:
- 3+ years experience from inside sales
- English and Dutch language skills (fluent speaking and writing)
- Experience with using CRM systems (We use ‘HubSpot’) to keep track of your leads, track qualification, etc
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
- French, Spanish, Portuguese or other language skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Economics, Communication, Languages.
- Being part of a young dynamic team where you will be valued for your input
- Experience the true teamwork culture.
- A competitive fixed salary and additional variable pay.
- Ability to grow with the growth of the firm.
- Help bridge the gap between humans and AI.